Friday, March 12, 2010

A blog that I love

Thepioneerwoman.com

I have discovered what apparently thousands of others have known for quite a while. The Pioneer Woman in my hero. I love her blog!

One of the things that lured me to her cooking blog is the beautiful pictures of every step! How smart is this?? I love it. LOVE. Everything about her website is user friendly and organized beautifully. Want to know about photography? CLICK! Need a recipe for your husband's birthday? CLICK! Want to know how the Pioneer woman met her husband? CLICK.....Are you beginning to get the idea??

Since the Pioneer woman is a photographer all of her pictures are brilliant. Her layout definitely wow'd me the first time I was sent a link to this amazing site.

Her recipes are real food that a real family would eat. Well at least my family would eat. I do have one very important warning.....If you read her cooking blog, you WILL become extremely hungry! Not a little hungry. Ravenous!

After reading her funny, yet spot on, commentary I feel like the Pioneer woman is a trusted friend instead of a complete stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment