Friday, January 15, 2010

Introductions.

Hi all. My name is Kara and I am new to the "blogosphere." I am starting this blog as a class assignment, but anticipate that I will like it so much that I will continue as long as anyone wants to hear what I have to say. I have been married a little over 1 year and still consider myself a newlywed! My husband, Patrick, is great. We have two cats and two pugs. All of our animals are rescued and am passionate about animal rescues. I am obsessed with my pugs. Many find it hard to understand, but when I look into their eyes and see how much they just want to be loved I melt. Maybe they just want food, but I like to believe they are looking at me with love in their eyes!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you stop in again soon.

More exciting posts to come!

KTW

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kara,
    Thanks for the warm intro. post. As I comment back to you, I have Emma, our shelter dog, on my lap. She's a Chihuahua mix and as sweet as she can be to us, though she growls at other people and thinks she's a terminator around other dogs. I wonder how she survived in the shelter! I've also learned a lot about what can poison dogs; since we've had her, we've had to ER vet trips, one was a ver close call. If you need a list of foods that can hurt dogs, let me know! Also, if you ever have children, beware of Destin diaper rash cream. That's what she ate during our first scare and we are just lucky it didn't kill her.

    I'll look forward to your next posts!

    ReplyDelete